Changing the oil in the cvt (Continuously Variable Transmission) to the Nissan Qashqai is carried out only partially, as in any other car. The article describes the procedure for changing the oil in the Nissan Qashqai cvt, as well as all catalog numbers for the purchase of spare parts.
According to the service book regulations, oil change in the variator should be carried out every 60 thousand kilometers. But given the poor condition of the roads, it will be better to perform the replacement in 30-40 thousand km. It is necessary to approach the choice of spare parts with responsibility, but nevertheless will stop on original details better. It is also worth noting that the usual ATF for the automatic transmission will not work for the variator. It is necessary to fill it with a special fluid NISSAN CVT Fluids NS-2. The required amount of oil for a full replacement is 8 liters (2 cans of 4 liters each), the original number is KLE5200004
In addition to the liquid, you also need to purchase the following consumables:
- gasket sealing pallet gearbox with the original number 31397-1XF0C;
- gasket drain plug pallet, the number on the original 11026-01M02;
- oil cooler body sealing ring, original number 2920А096;
- oil filter oil cooler CAT, number 317261XF00;
- coarse variator filter with original number 317281XZ0D
Tools for changing the oil in the cvt Nissan Qashqai
Before you start the replacement work, you need to prepare the necessary tools and materials:
- head for 10 or socket wrench;
- head 19, for loosening the drain plug of the pallet;
- flat screwdriver;
- capacity under the drained liquid;
- clean rags.
Oil change procedure in CVT Nissan Qashqai
Attention, work on changing the oil in the variator should be performed on a warm engine and gearbox. Changing the oil be done on a viewing ditch or overpass. Also, do not forget that in the car Nissan Qashqai, in addition to changing the oil, it is necessary to clean the magnets and the body of the pallet.
- The first step is to unscrew the crankcase protection. To do this, unscrew the four fastening bolts, then use a flathead screwdriver to pry off and fasten the clips.
- Using the head 19, the drain plug of the pallet is unscrewed and the oil is drained into the container prepared in advance.
- Further, using a key or a head for 10, it is necessary to unscrew 18 bolts of fastening of the pallet and remove it.
- It should be noted that there are two magnets and oil residues in the pan, so you should carefully remove them.
- The oil filter is replaced, and if the coarse filter is heavily clogged, it should also be replaced with a new one.
- The pallet body is rubbed and cleaned together with the magnets, then a new gasket is put in and everything is assembled in the reverse order.
- Also replace the drain plug gasket.
- New transmission fluid is poured in and the level is checked with a feeler gauge so that the oil is at the required level.
- Start the car and are tested.